A great opportunity has arisen working within the Milton Keynes, Northampton and Bedford area for a Site Agent to join a long-standing regional civil engineering contractor. This opportunity should appeal to experienced Site Agents from a Civil Engineering background who are looking to work for an established contractor offering regional work.
The business is recruiting a full site team due to growth within the area after numerous successful tenders and are looking for candidates with Highways experience, as well as working on general civil engineering schemes such as 278’s, 38’s, structures, public realm and car parks.
Clients range from local authorities to private clients ranging in value from £50k to £2m.
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
• Manage commercial issues for elements of the works
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
• Supervise engineers and supervisors and subcontractors
• Ensure work meets specified client requirements
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Able to lead a team
• Team player
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
• IT literate
Salary & Package:
• Up to £55,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
Apply straight away or contact Chris Wright to find out more on 0330 055 2229