I am currently recruiting for a well-established and highly respected civil engineering contractor who have recently been appointed a new £15m contract in the Walton-on-Trent region. This is a complex project which requires a competent site agent who will ideally bring experience running structures and highways schemes. This scheme includes two 278 junctions, a new road, and a two-lane bridge over a river.
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Temporary works coordinator
Salary & Package:
• Up to £60,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Hugo Lennard on 0330 055 2229.