Are you an ambitious Safety, Health, Environment and Quality professional looking to join a reputable regional outfit? A civil engineering contractor operating are looking for you to become SHEQ Manager, covering sites across the M5 corridor. Due to the nature of the projects involved, you will have demonstrable experience of civil engineering environments and associated hazards.
Reporting into the Construction Director you will be:
• Visiting various sites and integrate with the delivery teams
• Provide operational SHEQ support throughout the region
• Conducting site inspections
• Driving continual HSEQ improvements across company
Knowledge of safety, health & environmental legislation and current construction practices is key. You will also be:
• Dynamic and personable
• Well-versed in ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
• Able to engage with site teams
• Driven and autonomous
• CMIOSH or working towards
• Experienced in Civil Engineering projects, particularly earthworks, groundworks and highways (ESSENTIAL)
This is an excellent chance for you to help the company drive their Health & Safety culture. You will earn a competitive salary of between £45-55,000 (dependant on experience) plus car and package and will be instrumental in ensuring a homogenous approach to safety company wide.