I am looking for a driven safety candidate, eager to start their career in construction as a SHEQ Administrator. My client is one of the most well-regarded Civil Engineering specialists in the UK, Operating sectors also include Utilities, so a candidate with a similar background or even in general construction will be considered. This role serves the East Midlands and is based in Leicestershire.
• Promoting and encouraging the efficient, safe, and effective working of operations.
• Maintaining, recording, and tracking all annual health questionnaires.
• Undertaking internal random drugs and alcohol screening.
• Attending health, safety & environmental meetings.
• Investigating incidents and reporting on preventive measures.
• Dealing with enquiries regarding safety and environmental issues.
• Compliance with health & safety procedures.
• Working towards an H&S qualification
What’s in it for you?
• A competitive salary dependant on experience.
• Clear progression within your safety career