A leading civil engineering and utilities contractor are looking for a Regional SHE Advisor, based out of the Hampshire office. You will play a key role in providing operational support across multiple projects within a growing, successful business. You will be a dynamic and vibrant professional with fresh ideas.
Reporting into the Regional SHE Manager, you will be:
• To assist in external supply chain audits and construct reports with recommended improvements
• To undertake site inspections and internal audits across South East and ensure delivery of tailored improvements
• To ensure compliance with all relevant Health and Safety regulatory requirements
• To assist in the development of behaviours to support business Health and Safety initiatives and deliver a positive safety ‘culture’
• Drive management system improvement through internal audits
• Motivate and develop employees and coach from site to board level
You will also have:
• Experience within a civil engineering or utilities environment in a similar role (ESSENTIAL)
• NEBOSH/NCRQ/NVQ-qualified in Health & Safety (ESSENTIAL)
• A proactive, good communicator
• Strong working knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
• Able to work both autonomously and collaboratively with staff
• Experience of driving a positive health & safety culture
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader and a dynamic HSEQ team. They offer very competitive salaries, with excellent packages attached and the role represents an excellent chance to advance your career in HSEQ in a burgeoning sector.