Site or Senior Site Manager Award Winning Housing Developer – c£65k plus package
Our client has been building high quality homes for the past 50 years, establishing themselves as one of the UK’s leading developers. They are currently recruiting an experienced Site Manager with a proven track record of success within the new build residential sector to work on a prestigious development on the outskirts of Oxfordshire.
The project is currently moving into the second phase (300 units) out of 6. the project is due to complete in 2027.
•Reporting to the Build Executive and responsible for the speedy, accurate and cost-effective technical planning of developments sites.
•To gain a detailed understanding of the technical site and design requirements, identify and onboard suitable sub-contractors and ensure construction materials are resourced and stored safely and correctly on the site.
•Working closely with the wider team to ensure complete health and safety compliance, acting as the Site Safety Officer controlling and guiding sub-contractors, anticipating, identifying and resolving problems as and when they arise.
•Each element of the scheme will need to adhere to strict quality standards, and you will be conducting critical checks across the scheme, ensuring setting out drawings, road positions, and each dwelling is accurately transferred from concept through to construction and completion.
•You will also be managing the budgets, whilst never compromising on quality and Health and Safety, immediately bringing any issues to the attention to the Build Manager.
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• A passion for delivering high quality builds.
• Proven experience within a similar role where you have been managing large teams of trades people and producing high quality residential schemes.
• IT literate and able to adapt to new technologies.
• Full and clean driving license.
• SMSTS, CSCS, 1st aid card holder.
• Excellent ability to keep on track and resolve issues related to the build programme.
• Able to resolve cost or time delivery issues in a methodical and productive manner.
• Confident making decisions and amending plans throughout the design to build stages.
• Basic salary.
• Company car or allowance.
• Family Health Care Insurance.
• Private pension.
• Life Assurance 4 x salary.
• Group Income Protection.
• 25 days' annual leave.
• Bonus structure.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted.