Senior Site Manager (House Building) up to £75,000 + benefits, car & bonus
A well-established national house builder is seeking an experienced Senior Site Manager to lead an existing development in the Banbury area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s most well-known house builders who are now stabilising output across the group with an emphasis towards build quality and customer satisfaction. Build programmes are set in line with these ambitions with all sites programmed at circa 40 units per calendar year allowing the site teams 30 works per plot.
• At least 3 years’ experience managing new build, high volume housing developments.
• Strong knowledge of NHBC guidelines.
• Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) - up to date certificate.
• First aid trained.
• Full UK driving licence.
• IT literate.
• Experience working for a top house builder.
• Managing schemes from inception to completion.
• Preference to award winning site managers.
Rewards / Incentives:
• Up to £75,000 basic salary.
• Car allowance or equivalent company vehicle.
• Pension and healthcare.
• Generous holiday entitlement.
• Other benefits.
Please contact Chris Wright 0121 237 3700 to express your interest.