Senior Bioanalytical Scientist
This is a permanent opportunity paying negotiable salary with added benefits.
Kenton Black is a recruitment partner to a bio-pharmaceutical testing laboratory based in Livingston. In this role you will be responsible manage wide range of biological services offered by the client.
• Lead the implementation of a new biologics service on-site.
• Responsible for development, validation and execution of new bio-analytical assays as well as other biochemical tests, including capillary electrophoresis, liquid chromatography, SDS-PAGE, amino acid analysis.
• Responsible for the completion of specific technological projects and writing up/reviewing the results of these projects accurately, confidentially and on time for the clients.
• Responsible for the development and leading of projects for technical improvements within the department.
• To support/lead investigations and technical issues to resolution in a timely manner.
• Responsible for sign-in off all technical documents
• Degree in biochemistry or analytical chemistry or equivalent
• Proven experience in using techniques such as SDS-PAGE, Liquid chromatography, capillary electrophoresis and amino acid analysis
• Previous experience in working within GMP regulated laboratory.
• Proven experience in working within pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical laboratory
• Excellent knowledge of bioanalytics.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!