Our client is a 4-star volume house builder who operate on a national basis. They are part of a wider business that form one of the UK’s largest and most successful construction companies that operate globally across several sectors including housing, defence, education, health, industrial, power, transport and utilities with a turnover in excess of £4bn.
They currently have an opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor from a house building background to work from one of their regional offices based in Solihull.
• Reporting to the Commercial Director.
• Hands on and autonomous, managing commercial aspects of specific schemes.
• Quantity Surveying duties; day to day cost control, cash management, subcontractor management, risk management, financial reporting (CVR/PPR), preparation in valuations (internal/external).
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Proven track record in Quantity Surveying within the residential sector ideally working for a large residential contractor.
• Understanding of various contract forms.
• Industry related qualification (HND, HNC or Degree).
• Ability to understand and complete the CVR process.
In return, you can expect a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package:
• Up to £60,000
• Car allowance or equivalent company car
• Benefits package including healthcare and pension
For more information on this role please contact Tabitha Crabtree on 0330 055 2229 / firstname.lastname@example.org