A top UK civil engineering contractor is looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a £35m package works as part of a £100m extension to a DLR depot in East London. Works involve building a new carriage wash, extension and modification to existing track, and the creation and modification of new stabling sidings.
The business in question have secured numerous rail, infrastructure and earthworks packages that range in value from £2-150m. It is a growing business that works across multiple sectors within construction and afford their staff excellent training and progression opportunities.
A strong background working on rail / civil engineering projects will be essential for this position.
• Preferably BSc degree qualified (Quantity Surveying)
• Main contractor background.
• NEC contract experience.
• Experience handling claims, variations etc.
• Experience running own projects in the past.
• UK driving licence.
Salary & Package:
• Between £70,000 - £75,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Healthcare, pension and generous holiday entitlement
• Market leading company bonus scheme
• Abundance of secured work in geographical area
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Chris Wright on 0330 055 2229