Day Rate: Up to £340 per day
Role: Freelance Senior Quantity Surveyor
Duration: 6 months minimum, Temp to Perm if preferred
My client is a Tier 1 Main Contractor with offices all over the UK. They work on a range of projects including health care, leisure, industrial, commercial, retail and more. They are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work alongside their existing team.
Commercial, Student Accommodation, Leisure, Offices, Industrial
- Support the authorisation and submission of project variations. To authorise the placement of contracts, subcontracts, material and plant orders
- Manage the commercial process of the assigned project to maximise planned gross margin through the placement and control of contracts and subcontracts.
- Provide your own expertise to contracts, to include the production and submission of valuations, claims, budget monitoring, and contract/workstream performance data.
- Value work executed by sub-contractors and certify interim and final payments.
- Maximise cash flow through the control, measurement (including quality) and valuation of work, and the invoicing of customers and payment of suppliers
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have 5-10+ years experience and will have worked with Main Contractors in the Build Industry recently.
Holds the relevant qualifications (Degree or HNC in Quantity Surveying desirable)
Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office in particular Excel
Excellent Communication skills both written and verbally
Must be an excellent organiser with proven time management skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please contact Tabitha Crabtree on 0121 237 3700 or send your CV to email@example.com
Here on the Commercial desk we are always looking to speak to the following:
- Freelance Quantity Surveyor
- Immediate Quantity surveyor
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Managing Quantity Surveyor
- Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Contract Quantity Surveyor
- Commercial Manager
- Commercial Team Leader
- Commercial Lead
- Commercial Director