Are you a conscientious and driven Senior Quantity Surveyor who is looking to join a leading national housing developer? We have an opportunity with one of the UK's quickest growing housing developers who are looking for an aspiring Senior Quantity Surveyor to join and play a key role in developing a growing Commercial Team.
This is an opportunity to join a recently opened region with an award-winning developer. The successful candidate will become an important part of the regions success and have excellent opportunities for career progression.
• Reporting to the Commercial Director.
• Hands on and autonomous, managing commercial aspects of specific schemes.
• Quantity Surveying duties; day to day cost control, cash management, subcontractor management, risk management, financial reporting (CVR/PPR), preparation in valuations (internal/external).
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Proven track record in Quantity Surveying within new build construction.
• Understanding of various contract forms.
• Industry related qualification (HND, HNC or Degree).
• Ability to understand and complete the CVR process.
In return, you can expect a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package:
• Negotiable Salary depending on experience
• Car allowance or equivalent company car
• Benefits package including healthcare and pension
• 15% Bonus
• Yearly salary reviews
For more information on this role please contact Tabitha Crabtree on 0330 055 2229