Senior Quantity Surveyor required for residential groundworks schemes, for a leading groundworks contractor, based in Birmingham.
As a leading Groundworks company in the UK for over 30 years, they provide the highest quality deliverables to their clients in the vibrant UK housing and construction market.
This company is all about progression within and training, most employer who work here are very long term.
About the role:
You will support the Commercial Director in the successful commercial and financial management of 3-5 groundworks projects from point of award through to final account.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for managing costs with an end goal of maximising the project margin and ensuring delivery of payment whilst developing future client relationships.
Supervising QS’s and trainee QS’s and supporting them.
Your role will include, but will not be limited to, the following responsibilities
• Measurement and valuation of groundworks
• Preparation of monthly applications for payments for allocated projects
• Identification and pricing of variations to clients
• Negotiation and agreement of variations
• Preparation of subcontract tender enquiry documents
• Review of submitted tenders
• Payment of subcontract accounts
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will come from a groundworks contractor, with experience of residential groundworks.
A generous salary and package is on offer, in line with your knowledge and experience, they are more than happy to pay a premium for the right surveyor
If interested call Greg Cordell, at Kenton Black 0707958 445844.