My client is specialist geotechnical contractor who are looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a variety of geotechnical projects. You will be working within an established team for a healthy pipeline of work for the next 5 years.
This opportunity should attract a driven and motivated individual who are looking to progress within an established and reputable organisation.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for:
• Control of commercial matters including production of cashflow and forecasting.
• Procurement, selection and management of subcontractor accounts from award to final account.
• Completion of monthly valuations submitting applications as required by the company/Contract requirements.
• Valuation of variations, preparation and submission of quotations/compensation events as required.
• Monitoring of the contract programme identifying/raising early warnings/potential variations/quotations.
• Liaising with the Client/Client’s representative on commercial issues.
• Carrying out internal cost value management of projects, producing monthly project management reports for review with Senior Management.
The successful candidate must have:
• A geotechnical background.
• Proven contractor experience working as a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Salary & Package:
• Between £50,000 - £60,000 per annum.
• 25 days annual leave plus stats.
• Bonus scheme.
• Car allowance or company car.
• Generous pension contributions.
• Private healthcare.
Apply now with an updated CV and/or for more information contact Dan Bowen on 0330 055 2229.