My Client is a growing regional residential contractor, with offices based in Yorkshire and the East Midlands. This is a Senior Quantity Surveyor role to work from their office in Derby.
This company has seen enormous growth within the last three years and is expecting to grow by another 50% in the next 2 years. With site locations throughout the UK this developer adopts a forward-thinking approach house building.
They currently have an opportunity for a Senior level Quantity Surveyor to join an established, dynamic commercial team with the view of stepping up to a more Senior, Regional role within the next 3 to 6 months.This opportunity offers the successful candidate the opportunity to grow and develop within a stable working environment with the potential for further career progression.
• Reporting to the Managing Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Director.
• Hands on and autonomous, managing commercial aspects of specific schemes.
• Running 3 to 4 sites with various locations
• Mentoring Trainee QS's
• Quantity Surveying duties; day to day cost control, cash management, subcontractor management, risk management, financial reporting (CVR/PPR), preparation in valuations (internal/external).
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Proven track record in Quantity Surveying within new build construction.
• JCT Contract experience is essential for this role.
• Industry related qualification (HND, HNC or Degree).
In return, you can expect a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package:
• Up to £65,000
• Car allowance or equivalent company car
• Fuel card