We are currently looking for a Senior / Managing Quantity Surveyor, with Public / Private / Higher Education Sector Experience, to join our client based in Leeds. The projects range in value from £0.5m to £50m+ with a variety of high profile clients giving the team a diverse and exciting workload.
Prepare Cost Plans/Estimates/Bills of Quantities/Tender Documents
- Provide post contract Quantity Surveying services
- Prepare data and reports to timescales in a format required by line management/client.
- Assist in mentoring and development of junior staff
- Managing client relationships and service delivery on a project basis, in conjunction with senior management
- You shall hold a broad contact and knowledge base of local markets and will be able to demonstrate a track record of supporting repeat business opportunities.
Experience is all/either – Education, Residential, Commercial, Public or Private sectors.
4+ years’ experience post-graduation
Previous consultancy experience
If this role is of interest or you would be interested in finding out more, please enquire to email@example.com