SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR – SECTOR LEADING CONSULTANCY
MAJOR HIGHWAYS – HS2 - RAIL
UP TO £50,000 + PACKAGE
37.5 hours per week & flexible working
A prestigious international civil engineering consultancy with offices throughout the UK have approached me seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Manchester team. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join a market leading company on major civils and rail infrastructure projects whilst looking to maintain a quality work life balance.
In this position, the successful candidate will find themselves as a part of a large, dynamic commercial team working on high profile, major UK Highways, Rail and HS2 Infrastructure projects. This is a great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor who wants to gain exposure working on major projects for a top consultancy.
• Major Highways
• Rail Civils
• Rail Infrastructure
• Other associated civils
• Control of commercial matters on a number of projects including production of cashflow and forecasting
• Procurement, selection and management of subcontractor accounts from award to final account
• Completion of monthly valuations submitting applications as required by the company/Contract requirements
• Valuation of variations, preparation and submission of quotations/compensation events as required
• Monitoring of the contract programme identifying/raising early warnings/potential variations/quotations
• Liaising with the Client/Client’s representative on commercial issues
• Carrying out internal cost value management of projects producing monthly project management reports for review with senior management
• BSc degree qualified (Quantity Surveying or related)
• Computer literate – Word, Excel, MS Project, Conquest or similar estimating packages
• Experience in NEC3/JCT/ICE forms of contract.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and influence people at all levels
• Confident when working autonomously
• Strong time management skills
• Strong leadership style
• Good problem-solving skills and creative flair
Salary & Package:
• Between £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
Apply now with an updated CV and/or for more information contact Dan Bowen on 0330 055 2229 or firstname.lastname@example.org.