Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Area: West Yorkshire
Sector: Construction / Build
Salary: Competitive / Dependent on experience
My Client are a Main Contractor looking to appoint an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the team working from the Head Office in West Yorkshire. The company work on varied exciting projects across a range of sectors. The business offer excellent training and development and great career progression
• Proven track record of working on varied projects to the value of £10m - £12m
• Well organised with a strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to forge working relationships
• Tenacity and initiative to ensure strong and compliant financial management
• Advanced knowledge of the Construction Act, payment terms, Due dates final for payment and set-off and
• Accountable for key tasks, delegating to assistant QS, resolving conflict, encouraging open collaboration.
• Focused on achieving results: planning and setting priorities accordingly to adapt to requirements, setting
challenging goals in relation to business opportunities, acting at the right time to achieve results.
• Building relationships with clients: understanding needs and providing recommendations and solutions,
understanding of power relationships and governance structures, seeking ways to add value, anticipating
client needs and concerns.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills: understanding others’ needs, motivation and concerns
and adjusting communication accordingly, communicating complex issues clearly and credibly.
• Passion and drive to achieve results
• Attention to detail
• Qualified to degree level is beneficial
• Full UK Driving License