Senior Quantity Surveyor- Berkshire- up to £70,000 plus package
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Berkshire. My Client
bring more than 60 years of experience to there Public and Private Sector Clients throughout the UK, with group turnover £300 million.
• Motor Retail
• Social Care
Senior Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
* Proven success as a Senior Quantity Surveyor within a main contractor environment.
* Have experience with NEC contract, ideally option 3.
* Able to lead a project.
* Have experience of managing a projects commercial performance.
* The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
* Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cashflow.
* Sound working Knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of conditions of contract.