Senior Quantity Surveyor
Do you want to be part of one of the UK’S largest Infrastructure projects and are a Senior Quantity Surveyor? I have an opportunity to work as part of a joint venture on HS2 in Milton Keynes.
We are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor that can operate in a fast-paced environment. You will have a support network and the opportunity to lead your own projects. The role will require you to build strong relationships with the client as well as being responsible for contract administration, sub-contractor management and aid in project performance discussions.
Skills / Qualifications:
• 5 years minimum experience on large infrastructure projects
• Tier 1 civils company history
• Knowledge of NEC contracts including options A, B and C
• Experience of self-delivery works is needed
• You must be enthusiastic in your approach and have clear communication skills to be able to liaise with a wide range of people and teams
• Experience in subcontractor management
This is an opportunity to work for a joint venture with an excellent reputation, an entity who pride themselves on employee development, enhancement and retention rates.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black Birmingham