My client is a Civils Main Contractor with an annual turnover in excess of £100m who are undergoing tremendous growth and having brilliant tender success at present.
They currently have a major highways scheme in Cornwall and Devon, circa £40m value. As a result they are in the market for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor. This role will last for a minimum of 2 to 3 years with lots of future work with various local authorities in the pipeline.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ideal project experience including: major roads/highways, drainage, earthworks, structures/bridges, culverts etc. The client will also consider candidates from a commercial build, water or house building background.
• Conversant knowledge in NEC forms of contracts.
• Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor for a main contractor.
• Basic salary up to £65,000 DOE
• Company car or £6,000 car allowance
• 5% pension contribution
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Company benefit scheme
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright 0330 055 2229