Senior Quantity Surveyor / Project Quantity Surveyor
Civil Engineering - Pontypool
We are currently recruiting a Project or Senior Quantity Surveyor for a reputable Civil Engineering Contractor with an annual turnover in excess of £100m.
Site based in South Wales, the successful candidate will be working on a park and ride scheme. The scheme includes site clearing and ground investigation to construction taking place which will include earthworks, drainage, footways, traffic signage and utilities.
The project is due to commence this autumn and run until September and is valued in the region of £5.5m. Thereafter our client has an abundance of regional work in the pipeline for various local authorities and private clients across the general civils, highways, public realm and water sectors.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience working on similar schemes.
• Conversant knowledge in NEC forms of contracts.
• A main contractor background.
• Basic salary in the region of £40,000 - £60,000 DOE
• Company car or £6,000 car allowance
• 5% pension contribution
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Company benefit scheme
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright 0330 055 2229