A new opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor in the London area working for a Highways Division of a Civil Engineering main contractor. There is plenty of regional work to follow working across several sectors within civil engineering.
The ideal candidate will have access to the M25 and be based in the Hertfordshire / Cheshunt area which will be easily accessible to packages of work throughout the M25 and M11.
Our client is a regionally structured civil engineering contractor with over 50 years history delivering a range of civil engineering schemes including highways, flood defence, heavy civils and infrastructure for range of clients with values ranging up to £50 million in value.
With a group turnover is excess of £85 million the company still has a genuine family ethos aiming to keep their staff working local and affording them quality work life balance which sets them apart from many main contractors.
• Experience working on heavy civils or highways schemes.
• BSc/ HND/ HNC qualification in Quantity Surveying.
• Full UK driving license is essential.
• Experience working in as a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a civil engineering main contractor.
Salary & Package:
• Up to £60,000 per annum
• Company Car
• Company pension scheme (match up to 6%)
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
• Childcare voucher scheme and a cycle to work scheme.
For more information please apply to this position or contact Chris Wright on 0330 055 2229