A top UK civil engineering contractor is looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work in their HS2 Division. The successful candidate will be commutable to sites ranging between Birmingham and Bicester over the coming years. The client will consider paying lodge for candidates who reside outside of this geographical area.
Our client has a strong family-oriented ethos and is listed as one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK. They feel strongly about the development of their staff and understand the importance of all employees feeling part of the Company’s success.
With a turnover exceeding £600 million the business undertake major multi-disciplinary construction projects within Building, Civil Engineering, Demolition, Land Remediation, Land Restoration, Sports & Leisure, and Rail.
• Preferably BSc degree qualified (Quantity Surveying)
• Main contractor background.
• NEC contract experience.
• 3 – 5 years experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
• UK driving licence.
Salary & Package:
• £65,000 - £75,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
• Car Allowance or Company Car and fuel card
• Healthcare, 6% pension and generous holiday entitlement
• 15% bonus scheme
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Chris Wright on 0330 055 2229