Quantity Surveyor – New Build Housing – Leeds- up to £65,000 plus package
My Client are a forward-thinking residential contractor creating quality communities and apartments within the South Yorkshire area.
This company are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team as a result of large growth and investment forecasted in the new year.
They have several new phases and sites due to start immanently and require new experienced staff to aid them with their growth plans.
They are seeking Quantity Surveyors with a solid background in either new build residential projects or experience working on new build schemes for construction companies to join their dynamic, vibrant commercial team.
This opportunity is office based in Chesterfield. It is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and career driven Quantity Surveyor to join an excellent business with a proven track record in advancing their employees careers in to more senior positions.
My Client has expressed a desire to bring on a motivated individual who has the desire to become a Managing Quantity Surveyor in the next 5 years.
• Reporting to Managing Quantity Surveyor.
• Hands on and autonomous, managing commercial aspects of specific schemes.
• Quantity Surveying duties; day to day cost control, cash management, subcontractor management, risk management, financial reporting (CVR/PPR), preparation in valuations (internal/external).
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Proven track record in Quantity Surveying within new build construction.
• Understanding of various contract forms.
• Industry related qualification (HND, HNC or Degree).
• Ability to understand and complete the CVR process.
In return, you can expect a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package:
• Competitive salary (dependent on experience and in line with market rates)
• Car Allowance / Company Car
• Healthcare and pension.
• Yearly salary reviews
• Excellent career progression
To express your interest please contact Oliver on