Your New organisation are a large regional main contractor who specialise in commercial construction, highways and civils they now require a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis working from home and commutable into London 1 day per week on a salary between £45,000 and £55,000 doe + benefits.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor role
• Ability to carry out and complete the full range of commercial activities necessary for pre- and post- construction including;
• Minimise risk, maximise opportunity, minimise cost and maximise value
• Guide, develop and motivate the commercial team or section for which they are responsible
• Work within a team and provide support to the commercial lead and/or Regional Commercial
• Subcontract procurement from preparation of tender enquiry through to order placement.
• Administration of contract commercial requirements including valuation, final account, change
management, variation and Compensation Event evaluation.
• Cost planning and 2nd Stage/negotiated tendering.
• Cash flow forecasting and interpretation.
• Residential / mixed use project/ subcontractor experience (NEC/ JCT forms of contract)
• small to medium scale project experience
• Experienced quantity surveyor with strong commercial background with a focus on profit and cash.
• You will be degree qualified in Quantity Surveying/Commercial Management or a related subject
To express your interest please contact Oliver Smith: email@example.com