Senior quality officer
This is a permanent opportunity paying a competitive salary.
I am currently recruiting for a water testing laboratory who are looking to hire a Senior quality officer for their laboratory based in Kent. This would be an exciting opportunity for an individual who has experience within water chemistry testing coupled with quality management.
• Provide support and assistance in ISO17025 accreditation status of the water chemistry testing laboratory
• Resolve quality issues for all relevant departments
• Providing training to staff and cross department training
• Suggesting and implementing changes to the quality system
• Responsible for managing quality related projects
• Ensuring records are maintained
• Working with all staff to ensure quality control policies are being followed.
Qualifications required to do this role:
• Degree in Chemistry or equivalent
• Proven experience in working according ISO17025 guidelines is essential
• Knowledge in and experience in using analytical instruments such as ICP-OES, ICP-MS and Ion
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Previous experience within water chemistry testing laboratory is highly preferred but happy to consider who
comes food/water/environmental etc as long as they have strong knowledge in ISO17025
• Knowledge in quality systems and UKAS accreditation processes
If you are interested in this role, please contact Pabudu Bandara on 07719103517 or email @email@example.com