I am currently looking for a Project Manager who is looking to make a step up to Senior Project Manager.
My client is a large multi discipline construction consultancy that has a number of offices across the UK and Europe.
The successful candidate will join an established team of Project Managers, Building Surveyors and Quantity Surveyors.
The existing team works on a number of projects in both Private and public sectors. For this particular role you will have a proven track record in delivering effective and efficient project management services to manufacturing, food and drinks clients.
• Experience in manufacturing, warehousing, food or drinks related projects.
• Technical project management skills, preferably on manufacturing facilities.
• Experience of both pre and post contract project management responsibilities and be able to deliver this service effectively to Clients.
• Current or previous consultancy experience.
• Understanding of contract administration (JCT and/or NEC), and have successfully administered these contracts.
This position offers a basic salary of up to £55,000 as well an attractive car allowance and package.
For more information on this position please enquire to: firstname.lastname@example.org