A new opportunity for a Senior Project Manager has arisen in the Brighton area.
My client is a reputable contractor with a group turnover c£500 million. Still operating with a strong family-orientated ethos they are listed as one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK, who value their employee’s development.
This current opportunity involves the redevelopment of an existing highway including carriageway and embankment widening and the installation of a new signalised roundabout and is valued in the region of £10 million. The scheme incorporates earthworks, drainage, landscaping, removal of old and installation of new carriageway and pavement, new road signage and street lighting.
• Lead/Promote high standards of HSEQ.
• Champion & Drive Operation/Commercial excellence across all Project Teams.
• Ensure the Project Team are undertaking the necessary record keeping relating to Site Correspondence, Allocations, Reconciliations, diaries, delay notices, CVI’s, RFI’s to protect the business.
• Ensure Project Team are closely monitoring the Contract/Target programme/Procurement schedules with a weekly intrusive review.
• Train/Develop/Motivate all staff under your control and ensure all your projects teams receive PPR.
• Previous experience of similar infrastructure Projects enabling successful delivery of the Project, Safely, on-time and to budget.
• Good communication and management skills both with the Client, Site Team and Supply Chain
• Understands and develops the Programme and methodology for the benefit of the Contract.
• Conversant in NEC4 Option C.
• Ability to Value Engineer.
• Lead by example.
• Commercially aware
Salary & Package:
• Between £60,000 - £80,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• Up to 20% bonus scheme
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Chris Wright on 0330 055 2229 or firstname.lastname@example.org