Senior Programme Manager
My client, a global drug discovery organisation, are looking for a Senior Programme Manager to join them on their Metabolism team. The Senior Programme Manager will programme manage packages of Metabolism studies and analytical project manage clinical metabolite profiling and identification studies.
The responsibilities of the Senior Programme Manager are:
• Act as a link person between Business Development and Operations at the proposal stage for packages that will require Programme Management support.
• Liaise with Business Development to raise supplementary proposals for scope changes/additional studies.
• Manage programmes of studies for a client which extend across different Metabolism areas e.g. ADME, Clinical QRA, Metabolite ID & profiling, In Vitro & DDI and involve external organisations e.g. Clinics and Subcontractors.
• Work with SDs/ the Metabolism Management Team to ensure all necessary pre-study information is obtained from the client and distributed.
• Prepare and update Gantt Charts for assigned programmes.
• Monitor and manage individual project timelines, liaising with Clients and with Operations/QA, as required.
• Liaise with Chemistry on schedule for synthesis and delivery of radiochemicals for use on managed programmes.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Programme Manager will need to have:
• A PhD, MSc or BSc (Hons) in Chemistry, Biochemistry , Biomedical Sciences or related subject
• Many years experience in Metabolism in a CRO, or Pharmaceutical company
• Experienced Study Director/Analytical Project Manager in a GLP facility
• Recognised Metabolism expert
• Project Management
• Understanding of the drug development process
• Proficiency in analytical techniques (HPLC/TLC/LC-MS)
Keywords: Metabolism, Study Manager, Study Director, Principal Investigator, Project Management, GLP