Senior Formulation Scientist
Up to £40,000 per annum
This is a rare job opportunity for a Senior Formulation Scientist, to join the Early Product Development team, of a pharmaceutical company based in Wiltshire. This site specialises in respiratory and inhalation technologies.
Responsibilities of the Senior Formulation Scientist are:
• Project Management of Formulation studies to ensure timely completion of the respiratory product development
• Acting as the primary point of contact for external CROs/CDMOs
• Managing a project of feasibility and clinical development of inhalation products
• Technical leadership regarding cGMP compliance and improvements
• Managing a budget, CAPEX and making efficiency improvements
The ideal candidate for the Senior Formulation Scientist will have:
• BSc/MSc/PhD in analytical chemistry, chemistry or related scientific field with demonstrated, relevant experience in formulation of respiratory products
• Project Management experience
• Very strong background in inhaled medicine and product development
If you are an experienced Formulation scientist, with approximately 5 years experience under your belt and you’re looking for a new challenge then please apply now!