Civil Engineering (HS2)
Up to £90k plus package
Working for a Tier 1 Civil Engineering contractor, based in Birmingham and currently working on tenders for major civil engineering schemes across the Midlands. This business is a £750m contractor who work on schemes up to the value of £500m.
Key Responsibilities to include:
• Acquire a thorough understanding of the tender documentation, the Clients requirements / aspirations, and the required tender deliverables.
• Determine proposal subcontract and material requirements, ensure that all necessary enquiries are secured via the Procurement Dept., and check/validate enquiry returns Work with the Proposal Team to ensure the timely production of the cost estimate in accordance with both the proposal and corporate requirements;
• Ensure pre-proposal and proposal activities across all services are carried out consistently in line with company procedures
• Liaise with the commercial team to manage commercial exposure and risk in projects at the tender stage
• You will be committed, proactive and decisive with a proven ability to work in a dynamic environment addressing multiple simultaneous tasks
• Min of 10 years’ experience within the civil engineering sector
• Ideally from an engineering, site management and project management background
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficiency with relevant computer applications
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a civil engineering contractor who are experiencing a period of sustainable growth. There will be opportunities to progress within this business over the coming years.
For more information contact Hugo on 0330 055 2229 or email@example.com