Due to work winning, a well-established tier-one Civil Engineering business is looking for an Environmental Manager to join the rail arm of their organisation. In business for over 70 years, they are specialists in what they do - earning them a global reputation.
This is a multi-site role (national) with some flexible working. Please note the non-negotiable requirements below before applying.
Purpose of the Environmental Manager role:
• Manage a small team
• Manage environmental strategies and developing sustainable policies within the company.
• Liaising with internal and external bodies ensuring compliance are met to legislation.
• Ensuring all policies and practices are adhered to by all members of staff across all levels.
• Producing literature on environmental strategies and provide training to staff
• Manage budgets and monitor performance/KPIs
• Enhancing safety culture across the business
Environmental Manager desirable skills/experience/attributes:
• PTS (non-negotiable)
• Experience in a similar position (non-negotiable)
• IEMA membership / Lead auditor trained
Environmental Manager Benefits:
• A salary of £55,000 + car/allowance
• Development opportunities