Birmingham, Buckinghamshire, East Midlands, Midlands, Milton Keynes
We are currently seeking a Site Engineer and Senior Engineers / Sub-Agents to work for a main Civil Contractor who works across the UK specializing in a variety of highway, structures and earthworks projects. Project valued range from £4-100m.
This is a great opportunity to work for a main contractor who can guarantee future work within the Midlands, they are able to offer unrivalled progression and training due to growth, future projects and secured work. This opportunity would suit either a site engineer with 3+ years’ experience or a senior engineer who is looking to be challenged on major civil engineering projects.
• To create short term programmes of work for the project
• Supervise engineers and supervisors and subcontractors
• Reporting on progress of the scheme and working with the project manager / site agent about the project cost management and any potential issues on site
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Be the appointed person for lifting.
• Responsible for ITP’s and temporary works
• To ensure Health & Safety are of paramount importance
• Checking drawings and quantities and ensuring that the calculations are accurate for the work
• Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensuring that regulations are up kept
• Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may occur
• Quality Assurance
• Development of strong team working relationships
• At least 2 years’ experience as a site engineer
• Experience of working with highways and or structures
• Working knowledge of Microsoft packages & CAD
• An industry applicable qualification
• CSCS Card
• Temporary works supervisor or coordinator
• Appointed person for lifting
• First Aid
Salary / Package
• Up to £55,000 DOE
• Car or car allowance & fuel card
• Bonus scheme up to 20%
• 25 days holiday plus stats
• 6% pension
• Annual salary reviews
Please contact Hugo on 0330 055 2229 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This a PERMANENT role so please apply accordingly.