A new opportunity for a Senior Engineer has arisen in the Birmingham area working on a package of main works on HS2. The project involves major earthworks, drainage and structures associated with the construction of a new section of railway line. As such experience working on heavy civils projects is essential for this role.
My client is a leading global, specialist engineering and construction company delivering large scale infrastructure schemes across multiple sectors including transportation; water; power; natural resources; and construction & property.
This is an opportunity that should appeal to a Civil Engineer interested in working on a wide range of civil engineering projects who are adept at setting-out, experienced in managing on-site and have excellent problem solving and communication skills.
• Managing a team of Site Engineers and Graduate Engineers in a dedicated section.
• Liaise between multiple departments including Digital Engineering Manager, Geotechnical Manager and engineering / technical functions on site
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
Salary & Package:
• Up to £55,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
For more information please apply to this position or contact Chris Wright on 0330 055 2229