Senior Engineer required for upgrade of major 'A' road running through Stafford. Upgrades include the installation of various concrete bases and L shaped and gabion retaining walls, piled and sheet piling, new drainage routes and carriageway resurfacing.
As a Senior Engineer, you will:
• Lead collaborative planning for sections of the work and produce programmes
• Ensure compliance with the permit system, authorize permit to dig, permit to clear etc.
• Plan, supervise and check setting out and QA records for all works.
• Collaborate with suppliers and direct labour to produce RAMS and ITP.
• Cooperate with the site SHE team, raising observations and setting standards of safety behavior.
• Lead graduate, site and section engineers, providing guidance and training as required.
• Manage subcontractor packages.
Applicants must have major carriageway / roads experience. Long term opportunity available.