Earthworks Senior Supervisor - £50-60k plus package
An exciting opportunity has arisen on a major civil engineering project in the East Midlands. The scheme includes highways, structures and huge phases of earthworks. The scheme is due to last 4 years.
• Ensure delivery of allocated section of work within a set time frame
• Co-ordinate gangs of various trades and ensure the smooth running of all site work
• Conduct daily site inspections
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
• Any other duties as expressed by the Contracts Manager
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Team player
• Awareness of commercial issues relevant to construction
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
Salary & Package:
• Up to £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
• Car Allowance
• Pension Contribution
• Health Insurance
• Other benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to reputable, fast-growing contractor in a role which will offer genuine progression.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Hugo Lennard on 0330 055 2229 or firstname.lastname@example.org