SENIOR DESIGN MAANGER – MIDLANDS – c£55k + Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Midlands for Senior Design Manager to work for one of the top Civil Engineering Main Contractors in the UK
My client is a well-known Main Contractor with a reputation allowing them to undertake some of the UK’s most prestigious infrastructure projects in civil engineering sectors including Highways, Rail, Water and Renewable Energy.
Due to continued growth they are currently seeking an experienced Design Manager from a civil engineering background (either Main or Sub Contractor) to join their business, working from their Midland offices.
• Renewable Energy
• Line Management of a team including Design Engineers, Trainee Design Engineers.
• Travel to construction sites to discuss designs with the operational teams.
• Assist in Design Briefs
• Check engineering calculations of both internal and external designers
• Ensure that designs are done on time and are commercially viable for the business.
• Poses at least 5 years experience in a construction Design Management position
• Civil or Structural Engineering Degree (2:2 or higher)
• Computer literate
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and influence people at all levels
• Confident when working autonomously or in a team
• Strong leadership style
• Willingness to travel to sites all over the UK when required
Office location is in Birmingham
Salary & Package:
• Between £50,000 - £60,000 per annum (although candidates will be considered on a case-by case basis)
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known Main Contractor in a role which will offer genuine career progression and professional development opportunities!
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Sekani Sherrott on 0121 237 3700.