An established and reputable Safety Consultancy are looking for you to become a Senior CDM Consultant, based out of their office in North Birmingham. Contributing to and responsible for the delivery of Principal Designer services, you will be involved with a variety of sectors including Residential, Commercial and Leisure construction projects.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be:
• Liaising with Designers to compile a Design Risk Management schedule
• Carrying out H&S specific design reviews throughout phases of the project
• Managing multiple projects across a diverse portfolio
• Fully conversant with design and construction processes and CDM 2015
• Collating Pre-Construction information and providing gap analysis
You will have a key understanding of hazards associated with Building and Construction projects and feel comfortable liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure Health & Safety issues are addressed. You will also be:
• A member of the Aps
• NEBOSH-qualified (ESSENTIAL)
• Experience of working in a consulting environment
• A confident and astute communicator
• Experienced in working on diverse construction projects
This is an excellent opportunity for you to become an integral part of a growing function within fantastic employer. You will earn a highly competitive salary (between £42-48k) plus a full package including car/car allowance as well as taking advantage of fantastic development opportunities.