Are you a CDM and Construction Safety professional looking to join a growing a reputable consultancy? A well-established company are looking for a dynamic and personable professional to join their talented team in the North-West as Senior CDM Consultant/Principal Designer. You must have a demonstrable background in delivering safety and CDM services on Construction projects and any experience in CDM 2015 and the Principal Designer role would be very well received.
Reporting into their central function you will be:
• Servicing a diverse and challenging, multi-disciplinary client base across a variety of sectors
• Providing a range of bespoke CDM and Health & Safety services on exciting sites
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
• Client-facing with the ability to hold their own from pre-construction through to project delivery
• Carrying out H&S specific design reviews throughout phases of the project
• Managing multiple projects across a diverse portfolio
• Fully conversant with design and construction processes and CDM 2015
• Assisting the MD with quotes and tendering information
You will also be:
• Experienced in delivering the Principal Designer role (ESSENTIAL)
• Experienced in CDM 2015 or with a foundation of exposure related to the Construction sector; particularly Build, Refurb and Fit-out
• A relationship builder with good communication skills
• Able to cover sites/clients regionally
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation where you can have a real impact and be part of sustained and exciting growth whilst earning a very competitive salary of between £50-60,000 plus a full package.