An established and reputable H&S/CDM Consultancy are looking for you to become a Senior CDM Consultant, based out of the North West. Contributing to and responsible for the delivery of Principal Designer services, you will be involved with providing experienced client support on high-value, prestigious projects. Due to this you MUST have provided CDM services on large projects upwards of £40million.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be:
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
• Client-facing with the ability to hold their own from pre-construction through to project delivery
• Carrying out H&S specific design reviews throughout phases of the project
• Managing multiple projects across a diverse portfolio
• Fully conversant with design and construction processes and CDM 2015
• Assisting the MD with quotes and tendering information
You will have a key understanding of hazards associated with Building and Construction projects and feel comfortable liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure Health & Safety issues are addressed. You will also be:
• Experienced working in a client-facing/consulting environment
• Experienced on large new build projects upwards of £40million (ESSENTIAL)
• Experienced in liaising with Design teams
• A confident and astute communicator
This is an excellent opportunity for you to become an integral part of a growing function within fantastic employer. You will earn a highly competitive salary (between £45-55k) plus a full package as well as taking advantage of fantastic development opportunities whilst working on a diverse and challenging project portfolio.