BUYER – GROUNDWORKS – BIRMINGHAM
Our client is one of the UK’s largest regional commercial groundworks contractors in the Midlands. They currently have an order book full for 2021 and beyond, as a result they have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced materials buyer to join their team.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a proven track record preparing material schedules from drawings, procuring all labour and plant to ensure the build programmes are carried out effectively within budget.
Experience working for a Civil Engineering or Groundworks contractor is desirable but not essential and salary / package will be reflective upon this. In this instance, our client will consider candidates from a wider construction background including Builders Merchants who demonstrate an eagerness to progress their career within construction.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Experience working within the construction industry in a procurement role
• Commutable to Birmingham
• Commercial and contractual experience
Incentives & Rewards:
• Up to £45,000 per annum plus package (dependent on experience)
• Healthcare, pension and bonus
• Excellent career progression
To express your interest in this opportunity please contact Jamie Taylor on 0330 055 2229