Kenton Black currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician to join our client who are a leading housing association that provide services to over 80,000 people across the Midlands and beyond.
This opportunity is suitable for an ambitious and career minded individual who is seeking to further their career within the field of design and planning. This is an office-based role but will require occasional site visits to provide construction and technical support meaning a driving license is essential.
• Creating construction drawings, detailing and technical information using AutoCAD as well as Revitt for a range of residential developments.
• Working directly with clients from inception to completion
• Liaising with construction professionals on the delivery of large and sometimes complex schemes
• Conducting presentations, writing reports and contracts
• Responsible for overseeing Assistants and Technicians
• Must be degree educated
• 5 plus years’ experience as a Senior Architectural Technician
• Proficient in AutoCAD and Revitt
• Housing background
• Be confident and take own initiative to help the business grow
• Must be competent in both design and technical aspects of architecture
• Salary £40,000 - £45,000 DOE
• 31 days holiday plus bank holiday
• Annual salary reviews
• Personal development scheme
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual who is looking to join a company who produce quality designs and are continuously growing.
If you feel as if this is an opportunity suitable to yourself, please contact Izabela Valjaskova on 0330 055 2229 or apply today.