I'm looking for a Risk Manager for an international PMC to work on a mega project in Riyadh.
In order to be considered candidates must meet the following criteria -
- Bachelor in engineering / management from an Western accredited university.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in engineering and/ or project management including having worked as the risk manager on large-scale projects.
- Experience and demonstrated skills in identifying problems, assessing alternatives and determining solutions.
- Proven experience and understanding of commercial risk management practice and procedures, preferably within the relevant sector context.
- Previous experience of risk quantification (cost / schedule / quality / safety).
- Previous experience of maintaining risk management databases (e.g. ARM).
- Previous experience of corporate risk management procedures.
- Experience of working internationally (preference KSA experience).
Please send me a copy of your CV if you'd like to be considered - email@example.com .