Are you Biochemistry graduate with at least 1 year’s HPLC or analytical experience? Are you looking to join a leading drug discovery organisation? Then look no further, I may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Research Scientist - ADME
My client, a global drug discovery organisation, are looking for a Research Scientist to join them on their Metabolism team. The roles have come about due to my clients expansion plans offering unprecedented career progression in the coming years.
The responsibilities of the Research Scientist are:
• Prepare samples for quantification, chromatography or other analysis.
• Assist in the development of new analytical procedures/study types.
• Perform more complex experimental techniques e.g. dose preparation and assessment, dose administration/application, HPLC set up and analysis, as required.
• Act as a Study Supervisor on assigned studies
• Prepare dose theory calculations
• Supervise Laboratory Technicians on assigned study
• Calculate and QC check data for review by relevant Study Director
• Prepare experimental worksheets
• QRA data completion (check for repeat analysis as appropriate)
• Prepare study updates and study data for communication to the client
The ideal candidate for the Research Scientist will need to have:
• A BSc (Hons) or MSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry , Biomedical Sciences or related subject
• At least 1-2 years of experience of working in an analytical, biochemistry or similar laboratory
• Experience of working to GLP
PLEASE NOTE: Public Transport is scarce in this area, so having your own transport is preferable.
Keywords: Metabolism, ADME, HPLC, GLP, chromatography