A leading Residential Developer and Main Contractor are looking for a Quality Manager to strengthen their HSEQ function, based out of Birmingham. You will ensure consistent quality & compliance standards are applied to ensure that business processes are compliant with the company-wide management system across an exciting project portfolio on several high-spec, high-rise apartment blocks. You will play a key role in ensuring the business maintains its ISO 900 and 14001 accreditations and will have a particularly good understanding of Quality management in relation to high-rise construction, residential towers etc.
Reporting into the Regional Head of HSEQ, you will be:
• Internally and externally auditing to ensure compliance
• Liaise with professional certification body for ISO accreditations.
• Lead continuous improvement of the standard practices and procedures through stakeholder engagement
• Driving the Quality Assurance and Control at project level
• Lead the procedural development to support construction delivery
• Develop and maintain company audit systems
You will also have:
• Experience within a high-rise construction environment (ESSENTIAL)
• Good communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of ISO 9001 (ESSENTIAL)
• Working knowledge of ISO 14001 (preferable)
• Proven internal auditing skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable contractor and a dynamic HSEQ team. They offer a very competitive salary of between £45-55,000 (based on qualification and experience with excellent packages attached and the role represents an excellent chance to advance your career in HSEQ.