An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Regional EHS Manager to join a leading developer, delivering an array of residential properties across the North West, Yorkshire and North East regions. You will be very strong operationally as and able to build relationships whilst managing sub-contractors and their safety output. Due to the nature of the projects, Construction/Housebuilding experience is essential, as is team management experience.
Reporting into the Group SHE Director you will be:
• Undertaking monitoring of the health, safety and the environment processes.
• Ensuring site-based management are focused on delivering a safe and healthy working environment.
• Advising sites on Project-specific health, safety and environment issues.
• Working proactively to identify potential risks and areas for continuous improvement
• An integral team member in driving safety across their site portfolio in the region
• A confident communicator able to manage up as well as down
• Delivering an array of bespoke training
You will be an experienced, confident professional with a passion for Health & Safety, plus an ability to work with people to improve performance. You will also be:
• NEBOSH Construction or General-qualified (ESSENTIAL)
• Safety & Health Diploma-qualified (NEBOSH, NVQ, NCRQ – (PREFERABLE)
• Experienced in Construction projects and Associated hazards (ESSENTIAL)
• Experienced in Housebuilding (PREFERABLE)
• Well-versed in ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001
This is an excellent chance for you to join an industry leader in a burgeoning residential sector with great development opportunities. You will earn an excellent package between £50-60,000 (dependant on experience) plus car/car allowance, bonus and other corporate benefits it provides an excellent opportunity to join an industry-leading contractor and forward-thinking Health & Safety team.