You have an exciting opportunity to join an increasingly busy, leading residential developer, operating throughout the SW region, as Regional HSE Manager. Due to the nature of the projects involved, you will have demonstrable experience in site safety on residential construction projects and a dynamism and desire to add value long-term.
Reporting into the Group HSE Manager, you will be:
- Providing SHE support multi-site
- Coaching and mentoring site personnel to improve output
- Working proactively to identify potential risks
- Monitoring and reporting Health and Safety performance
You will have excellent communication skills and be someone who strives for personal and professional development. You will be:
- Adept at editing your approach to suit a variety of situations
- NEBOSH-qualified (Diploma-qualified preferably)
- A member of IOSH
- Experienced in residential construction
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company in an a burgeoning ‘housebuilding’ busy sector with great development opportunities. You will earn between £40-47,000 plus car and a very attractive package (dependant on qualification and experience) and this role represents a career move with excellent long-term prospects.