A reputable main contractor is looking for a Regional HSE Advisor to strengthen their HSEQ function, based out of the Oxfordshire region covering multiple new build projects from £10-40million. You will provide SHE support via coaching and mentoring operations teams whilst delivering exciting and innovative projects throughout the region. Due to the nature of the projects, you will preferably have worked on Commercial or Retail schemes in the past.
Reporting into the Regional SHE Manager, you will be:
• Helping to integrate SHE systems into the mindset project delivery teams
• Building relationships on-site to ensure buy-in
• Identifying unsafe working procedures and providing workable solutions
• Drive continuous SHE improvement across the region
You will also have:
• Experience within a main contracting construction environment (ESSENTIAL)
• Preferably experience of turnkey construction projects
• Good communication skills
• NEBOSH General/Construction as a minimum
• An autonomous nature and driven attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable Design & Build Contractor and a dynamic SHE team. They offer very competitive salaries (between £45-50,000) with excellent packages attached and the role represents an excellent chance to advance your career in Health, Safety & Environment.