An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Regional HSE Advisor to join a leading principal contractor, delivering an array of residential properties across the South West, based from the Bristol office. You will be very strong operationally as and able to build relationships whilst managing sub-contractors and their safety output. Due to the nature of the projects, Construction/Housebuilding experience is essential.
Reporting into the Head of Health & Safety you will be:
- Undertaking monitoring of the health, safety and the environment processes.
- Ensuring site-based management are focused on delivering a safe and healthy working environment.
- Advising sites on Project-specific health, safety and environment issues.
- Working proactively to identify potential risks and areas for continuous improvement
- An integral team member in driving safety across their site portfolio in the region
- A confident communicator able to manage up as well as down
You will be an experienced, confident professional with a passion for Health & Safety, plus an ability to work with people to improve performance. You will also be:
- NEBOSH Construction or General-qualified (ESSENTIAL)
- Safety & Health Diploma-qualified (NEBOSH, NVQ, NCRQ – (PREFERABLE)
- Experienced in Construction projects and Associated hazards (ESSENTIAL)
- Experienced in Housebuilding (PREFERABLE)
This is an excellent chance for you to join an industry leader in a burgeoning residential sector with great development opportunities. You will earn an excellent package between £40-45,000 plus car and other corporate benefits (dependant on experience) it provides an excellent opportunity to join an industry-leading contractor and forward-thinking Health & Safety team.